It is really suprising that Pakistan has got a huge list of Terrorist residing in India who involved in many terror activities in Pakistan.I’m posting about this in a public forum on the basis of mail i got.Though this is not a concrete information, but may be this could be the perception of Pakistan.
Islamabad has prepared a list of some 35 top terrorists, involved in a number of terror activities in Pakistan and is set to hand over the names to Delhi seeking an early arrest and handing over of the accused to Pakistan.According to highly authentic sources, the list has been prepared by the Pakistan Foreign Office and the Ministry of Interior, with the assistance of police and intelligence authorities, in the backdrop of the investigations of different incidents of terrorism and sabotage in different parts of the country.
The list was actually prepared many weeks ago but was not given to Indian authorities with the intentions of gearing up peace process. But, the sources say, now, after India has failed to handle the situation sensibly and has instead started asking Pakistan to hand over 20 so called Pakistanis, who it says are involved in numerous terror activities in India. Pakistan has decided to come up with a matching response and has decided to ask India to hand over at least 35 leading terrorists, who were found to be directly or indirectly involved in a number of terrorist activities in Pakistan.
It is learnt that Islamabad is also sending a copy of this list to Washington to bring it to the notice of US authorities and to clarify the actual state of affairs in the backdrop of the Indian allegations in this regard while it is also under consideration to release a detailed report in this direction for the consumption of anti-terror war allies.
According to the sources, list has been prepared after going through the reports of provincial CID departments, police records and intelligence reports and out comes of the investigations and interrogations, carried out by Police and Intelligence agencies. These reports suggest the persons nominated in the list of Most Wanted Indian are constantly engaged in different forms of terrorism against Pakistan and Pakistani nationals and unless these are handed over to Pakistan for trial in Pakistani courts. South Asian peace can not be ensured.
Indians, accused of direct or indirect involvement in terrorist activities against Pakistan, in said list are,
(1) Ajay Verma, a Karnatika resident and directly involved in bomb blast at Sialkot in which 7 people were killed,
(2) Manoj Shastri alias Javed Khan, resident of Mumbai, wanted for killing of 14 Namazees at a Karachi Mosque,
(3) Raju Mukherjee, resident of Calcutta, wanted for bomb blast in Lahore in which 9 people were killed,
(4) Mr. Bal Thackeray, resident of Bombay, Chief of Shiv Sena, wanted for organizing at least three major massacres in Pakistan in which some 33 people were killed and a highly active in organizing ethnic and sectarian clashes in different parts of Pakistan,
(5) Vivek Khattri alias Kaala Pathaan, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for at least four bomb blasts in which over seventeen people were killed,
(6) Ashok Vidyarthi alias Aslam resident of Ajmair Sharif, wanted for sniper shooting at an Imam baargah in Karachi, killing some 14 Shias,
(7) Rajan Nikhalje alias Chhota Rajan, wanted for a number of terrorist attacks in different cities of Pakistan including a bomb blast in Sabzi Mandi Islamabad and a bomb blast in Quetta. Chhota Rajan is now launching terrorist operations in Pakistan from Indian Missions in Kandahar and Jalalabad (Afghanistan) and is head of RAW’s organized Crimes Wing or Special Operations Division (SOD), he is also wanted for killing of Chinese Engineers in Baluchistan and organizing the murder of some Chinese workers near Peshawar
(8) Asotosh Srivastava alias Maulvi Nazir alias Mulla, resident of Alahabad, wanted for firing on an imambargah in which 9 people were killed,
(9) Ashok Dube alias Shah Jee, resident of Gandhi Nagar (New Delhi), wanted for killing some 11 Namazees in a Lahore Mosque,
(10) Sanjive Joshi, resident of Bombay, wanted for comprehensive assistance in terror attack on a Christian Mission School near Murree,
(11) Ramparkash alias Ranu alias Ali, resident of Hyderabad Daccan, wanted for terror attack on a Christian Hospital in Taxila (he is also identified as a graduate of Hindutva Brotherhood’ s terror training camp, located near Sarojini Nagar),
(12) Ramesh Verma, resident of Pune, wanted for terror attack in Sheikhupura, killing 7 innocent citizens
(13) Bihari Mishra, wanted for organizing a number of terror attacks in Pakistan through his terrorists of Hindutva Brotherhood’ s terrorist school,
(14) Manoj Kulkarni, resident of Colkata, wanted for terror attack in Attok , killing 17,
(15) Venkatash Raghwan, resident of Mahablaishwar, wanted for terror attacks in Rawalpindi, killing some 9 people,
(16) Ajit Sahay, a former RAW Deputy Director, now attached with Chotta Rajan, wanted for organizing attack in Hyderabad (Sindh),
(17) Ashok Vohra alias Nepali, wanted for printing fake Pakistani currency and spreading it worldwide, particularly in Nepal, UAE and UK and also organizing a terror attack in Gujranwala in which 8 people were killed,
(18) Vijay Kapali alias Guru, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for terror attack on an AJK village, killing 13 of a family. He is also working for RAW’s cross border operations wing,
(19) Vivek Santoshi, resident of Calcutta, wanted for organizing terror attack on some US citizens and killing them in Karachi,
(20) Mohandas Sharma, resident of Patna, wanted for planning and executing terror attacks on foreign nationals in Pakistan at least on three occasions,
(21) Ramgopal Soorati, resident of Soorat, wanted for terror attack in Jhelum, killing 9 through a bus blast on the highway,
(22) Rakesh alias Kalia, resident of Bombay, wanted for terror attack in Kasur,
(23) Parkash Santoshi, resident of Lucknow, wanted for terror attack on a religious gathering in Lahore,
(24) Aman Verma alias Pappoo alias Gulloo, resident of Aagra, wanted for terror attack in Peshawar in which 11 people were killed,
(25 Mohinder Parkash alias Yasin Khan alias Riaz Chitta, resident of Lucknow, wanted for organizing terror attacks in different parts of Sindh,
(26) Ashish Jaithlee alias Shaikh alias Osama, resident of Bombay downtown, wanted for providing explosives to the terrorists who killed French engineers in Karachi and also to those who carried out Marriot bombing, these explosives were provided through Pak-Afghan border
(27) Manohar Laal alias Peer Jee alias Ubu Khalid, resident of Gohaati, wanted for providing explosive devices for attack on Foreign Mission building in Karachi,
(28) Ramnarayan alias Mufti, resident of New Delhi, wanted for providing huge consignments
Of automatic weapons to activists of banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and banned Lashkar-e-Tayyaba
(29) Arun Shetty, resident of Bombay and wanted for bulk infiltration of explosives, arms and ammunition into Pakistan,
(30) Nikhanj Laal, resident of Hurryana, wanted for terror attack in border city of Narowaal, killing seven people,
(31) Sunil Verma alias Httyara, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for organizing terror attack on Daily the Nation’s office n Karachi,
(32) Ashish Chowan, resident of New Delhi, wanted for supply of arms and assisting latest terror attacks in Quetta. Ashish is presently reported to be present in Indian Consulate of Kandahaar (Afghanistan) ,
(33) Babloo Srivastva of Chhota Rajan gang for providing highly sophisticated weapons to a sectarian outfit in Pakistan and assisting in missile attacks on UN offices in Islamabad in year 2000,
(34) Suresh, alias Aamir alias Akbar Khan wanted for providing weapons and explosives to militants in Wana and North Waziristan through Afghanistan and
(35) Abu Bakkar, wanted for a number of terror attack in different parts of the country and now living in India with a new identification under the blessings of Indian spy agency RAW.
Surprisingly, name of former Indian Deputy Prime Minister Mr. L K Advani is not included in this list, though Advani is also wanted by Karachi Police for years and Pakistan has been asking India for his extradition to Islamabad.
It is learnt that many of the accused, included in the list are direct or indirect RAW operatives while a few belong to Hindutva Brotherhood terror network, though Hindutva establishment is also operating with full blessing and connivance of RAW. It is learnt that these names surfaced after the arrests of a different locally hired agents and militants who told the investigators during probes of different cases, about the whereabouts of these accused and are now ready to testify the same before any court. It is also learnt that Pakistani authorities later verified and counter checked the information, they obtained from local accused and passed on the details to the higher authorities after complete satisfaction. The sources say that the information, given to the top authorities in this regard is totally authentic and the evidences attached with the charge sheets of the accused in the list are undeniable and the Indians can not deny the charge sheets in presence of solid and substantive evidences annexed with the list.
It is learnt that when Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi was heading for New Delhi last month, it was considered that he may pass on the list to his Indian counter part, politely but latter the idea was deferred with intentions to enhance the peace process and to keep the atmosphere for talks harmonious and cordial but after the latest development on part of New Delhi, it has decided to serve Indians in the same plate.