1.Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
2. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
3. Sleep for at least 7 hours.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Play more games.
6. Read more books than you did last year.
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink plenty of water.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
14. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his / her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
15. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
16. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
17. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
18. Smile and laugh more.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
23. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about. Don’t compare your partner with others’.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Forgive every one for every thing.
26. What other people think of you is none of your business.
27. GOD heals everything.
28. However good or bad a situation is — it will change.
29. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Friends will. Stay in touch. . .
30. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
31. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
32. The best is yet to come.
33. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
34. Each day give something good to others.
35. Call your family often.
36. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
37. Do the right thing !
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Don’t over do. Keep your limits
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about.