Motorola announced the sporty MOTOACTV W450 is available exclusively from T-Mobile USA. The durable clamshell design features a rubberized external coating that makes the device easy to grip, while a chin bar at the base of the phone lets users clip it to a belt or pack. MOTOACTV W450 also features two color schemes, alpine white and black slate, with either canary yellow or mandarin accents.
T-Mobile customers can capture images and video on the W450’s 1.3 megapixel camera. The W450 supports an optional microSD memory card up to 2 GB, not the best but enough for most of the users. Shortcut buttons to music as well as pictures and messages are available. Users also can customize their phone through the dedicated t-zones key, which provides instant access to ringtones, pictures and wallpaper. MOTOACTV W450 is available today at select T-Mobile retail stores..
* Dimensions: 4.18 x 1.80 x .74
* Weight: 3.5 ounces
* Display: TFT, 128×160 Internal, 65K colors, 96×80 External CLI 4 Color Grayscale
* Talk Time: up to approximately 7.5 hours
* Standby Time: up to approximately 10.4 days
* Rugged design
* Mayo Clinic In Touch software with first aid tip and symptom checker
* 1.3 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, video capture and playback at 15 fps
* Integrated music player that supports multiple audio files: MP3, AAC, AAC+, AAC+ enhanced
* 2.5 mm headset jack
* Supports optional microSD memory card for up to 2GB
* GSM Quad Band; 850/900/1800 1900 MHz
* GPRS class 10